I’ve already posted a series of galleries for most of our Colorado road trip:
- Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Creede, Bachelor Loop and Wheeler Geologic Area
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Museum of the Mountain West
- A Taste of the Kokopelli Trail
- Dinosaur National Monument
This last gallery (Florissant, Shelf Road, Flaming Gorge, etc.) contains more miscellaneous pictures — visiting the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, driving the dramatic, unpaved Shelf Road south out of Cripple Creek, stopping by the Royal Gorge Bridge, hiking out to the dinosaur trackways near Red Fleet State Park (Utah), spending a couple of days at the south end of the Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area, seeing wild horses in Sand Wash Basin HMA in northwest Colorado, and overnight stops in Wyoming, Utah and Nevada on my way to and from Colorado.